The single most important driver of organization performance is human capital or talent. The ability to hire and promote the best people at every level is what distinguishes premier companies, large or small, from mediocre companies. The company with better talent is bound to win. The trouble is most companies don’t have superior talent because they are poor at picking it and they use superficial hiring methods that enable participants to control and hide what they do not want to share about themselves.
Topgrading, developed by Bradford Smart, is the leading methodology world-wide for attracting, hiring and retaining top talent. It is a highly structured approach designed to ensure that only the highest performers are hired. Topgrading is the practice of creating the highest quality workforce by ensuring that talent acquisition and talent management processes focus on identifying, hiring, promoting, and retaining high performers, or “A players.”
Topgrading methods are revolutionary in infusing hiring with honesty, thoroughness and verifiability in candidate information producing a hiring success rate of 75 – 90%. That simple fact will dramatically change the organizational culture and raise the performance bar for everyone.
Topgrading workshop outcomes:
• Avoid the staggering costs associated with mis-hiring
• Identify and steer clear of B and C level Players
• Break the cycle of “search, hire, fire — start all over”
• See through smooth-talking (but mediocre) candidates
• Recognize accurate, predictive behavior patterns
• Control hiring decisions systematically with confidence and less stress
• Hire, coach and keep stellar employees — at every skill level, in every salary range
• Make your organization irresistible to A Players and build a talent advantage no competitor can match